Sample construction Essay Questions
Below is a list of sample essay questions in the subject of ConstructionGet Essay Help from the experts!
- Explain any assumptions that you make in your report.
- Question: Critically evaluate the usefulness of risk management to the early stages of a construction project. Concentrate on business risks rather than health and safety.
- Your client is a developer who is considering building a number of industrial units incorporating energy efficient plant and controls on a brownfield site.
- A building is being coverted from a hostel to a dwelling, and you need to discuss the various elements which will require change under UK regulations.
- Discuss how these flagship developments have contributed (or aim to contribute) to the physical, social economic and environmental regeneration of your chosen area.
- 'Key skills (functional skills including IT, English, Maths, Science, communication etc) in a multi-disciplinary approach must be used in modern construction management to establish efficiency.' - evaluate this statement.
- Using relevant information from the industry, critically examine the extent to which innovation in construction is important for the management of construction activities.
We have a range of construction resources to help you with your studies:
Our Professional Services
Each of the samples above was produced by one our professional writing services. To see how our services can help you with your own studies, take a look at our academic services portfolio.View Our Services