Sample international relations Essay Questions
Below is a list of sample essay questions in the subject of International RelationsGet Essay Help from the experts!
- Very informative and detailed critical essay plans, one for each topic.
- Currently the issue of good governance is widely regarded as one of the key ingredients for poverty reduction and sustainable development. Do you agree with this statement; and to what extent, if any, do you think this ingredient has been present in the development of countries such as Botswana and Brazil ?
- Debate over Chinas Maritime Strategy
- How and to what extent can cooperation be achieved under conditions of anarchy?
- How significant is historical sociology as an approach to the study of International Relations and how might it profitably engage with other approaches?
- In what way is Marxist theorising still relevant to International Relations?
- Since 1945, the U.S Embassy has been notably more successful in pursuing its national interest than the U.K Embassy in Washington. Explain why you agree or disagree with this statement.
- Some approaches to international politics suggest that NATO now serves little or no purpose. Do you agree? Why or why not?
- The role and the implications for the United States in Chinas expanding role in Africa.
- Understanding community strategies to address the problems of informal settlements in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- What implications does the increasing role of private military/security companies have for governing global politics?
- Who are the most important actors in the Global Political Economy and why?
- With reference to the literature covered in the module, critically evaluate the claim that the Marxist theory of imperialism is no longer relevant to a scientific understanding of contemporary international relations?.
- Prepare a PowerPoint presentation on the topic of "China's as a Asia Power: China's Relations with Its Neighbours".
- Critically evaluate the importance and legal value of electronic documents in international business transactions.
- Discuss the problems and prospects of the involvement of individuals and people in the processes and procedures of global governance.
- France has remained remarkably unaffected by globalisation. The French model remains largely intact.
- Please write about Soviet Union (USSR) and US relations during the cold war and after war.
- To what extent has foreign policy changed since the election of Kevin Rudd in 2007- Discuss.
- What are the key human rights issues addressed by this organisation, what are the main advocacy targets of this organisation.
- What challenges does Nato face in its war in Afghanistan?
- What extent, if at all, are globalisation and democratisation linked? Illustrate your answer with examples.
We have a range of international relations resources to help you with your studies:
Our Professional Services
Each of the samples above was produced by one our professional writing services. To see how our services can help you with your own studies, take a look at our academic services portfolio.View Our Services